Custom Search
Latest News Updates & Useful Tips about Travel, Tours, Hotel, Jewelery, Insurance, Cars, Forex, Fashion, Health etc.

March 13, 2011

Car Insurance Tricks

Car Insurance Tricks


You will find 8 myths about car insurance that have troubled most car owners. Many owners believe and drive by these fallacies every day.

1. The color of my car will affect my insurance rate
No. The factors that will influence your insurance rate are your vehicle’s year, make, model, body-type, engine size and driving proof.

2. My insurance rate is set by the government
This is not true. The government will not set your insurance rate. Your address, credit score and marital status will decide the premium that you will receive.

3. My credit score will not have any consequence on my car insurance rate

1 comments:

Jenice said...

Informative ! I agree with all the points that you have listed. Its true that people do carry so many misconceptions about car insurance policy. You have tried to clear few of them by sharing this article. Thanks for your efforts.
business interruption insurance

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger